Times Have Changed And So Have We!

My wife Candy and I opened Zonie Cuts in 1992 as a family owned and operated unisex hair salon. With my barbering skills and Candy's knowledge of everything regarding hair and nails, we made a go of it for about 16 years. But times change, and so have we!
With the economy the way it is now, Candy has taken her vast knowledge of cosmetology and returned to the teaching ranks with a nationwide wide chain of beauty schools that has recently opened their flagship school in west Phoenix.
Zonie Cuts is now basically my little barber shop, where I work by appointment Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 to 4:30, and Saturdays from 8:30 until I run out of appointments! I also gladly take walk in customers whenever possible.
I've been barbering for about thirty years now, and I take pride in my work. Please feel free to stop by and give Zonie Cuts a shot. You'll get some good conversation and a great cut, I promise!
Bill

No comments: